Looking to firm up your butt in the comfort of your home? Here are some few pointers:
1. Place a firm mat on the floor and then go on all fours by kneeling and then placing your palms firmly on the floor
2. Face forward- don’t look down toward the floor
3. Then, forming a right angle, lift your leg up so that the sole of your feet face the roof and your knee points down
4. In this right angle position, swing your folded leg back and forth so that when you swing, the knee points forward but the sole of your feet still faces the roof.
5. Do this with each leg for 5 minutes, everyday of the week for optimal impact on your gluteus muscle.
Written by Donna Moses